English is one of the most important and easy scoring subjects in higher classes. However, students often do not get enough time to prepare for Class 11 English as they are busy learning the concept of Accountancy, Economics, PCM, and Computer.
The newly introduced subjects are time-consuming due to which class 11 English is often left for the last moment before exams. But last moment preparations spares no time for reading the entire chapters and finding the NCERT solutions for Class 11 English, therefore, we at CBSE Guides, have penned down the class 11 English hornbill summaries and chapter solutions.
The chapter summaries will help you understand the important events of the lesson in few words and prepare the NCERT solutions. Moreover, we have also penned down the explanation of each stanza in a poem, along with the literary devices used, author biography, and important word meanings.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill
Hornbill Class 11 consists of 8 lessons and 5 poems that are of advanced level. The lessons are adapted from the short stories/poems of famous writers such as Khushwant Singh, Jayant Narlikar, and more. We have prepared a detailed summarization and NCERT solutions for each chapter of the Class 11 Hornbill. You can prepare for your exams right away from here.
Hornbill Class 11 – Chapter Summaries
- Chapter 1 The Portrait of a Lady
- Chapter 2 We’re Not Afraid to Die… If We Can All Be Together
- Chapter 3 Discovering Tut: The Saga Continues
- Chapter 4 Landscape of the Soul
- Chapter 5 The Ailing Planet: the Green Movement’s Role
- Chapter 6 The Browning Version
- Chapter 7 The Adventure
- Chapter 8 Silk Road
Hornbill Class 11 – Poem Explanation
- Poem 1 A Photograph
- Poem 2 The Laburnum Top
- Poem 3 The Voice of the Rain
- Poem 4 Childhood
- Poem 5 Father to Son
NCERT Snapshots Class 11 Solutions
Snapshots Class 11 Solutions is all about the summaries as well the NCERT solutions of the textbook. Here, we have listed down the in-depth summaries of each chapter along with the author bio, character sketch, central theme, and important word meanings.
- Chapter 1 The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse
- Chapter 2 The Address
- Chapter 3 Ranga’s Marriage
- Chapter 4 Albert Einstein at School
- Chapter 5 Mother’s Day
- Chapter 6 The Ghat of the Only World
- Chapter 7 Birth
- Chapter 8 The Tale of Melon City